Drywallandmore.com would like you to acknowledge the following information as it pertains to delivery. Avoiding damage to the home owner’s property and the safety of our delivery personnel are our primary concerns. To accommodate this, Drywallandmore.com requires the following:
- We deliver our products directly into the workplace only under SAFE conditions, especially in new build construction.
- A large enough stairwell, reasonable window access or a walkout to accommodate the selected drywall sheet length for a basement or upstairs / attic delivery. If the order cannot be placed at the job location, Drywallandmore.com will leave the drywall sheets on the driveway or at a location, as instructed by the purchaser.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to ensure that there is enough clearance for the basement / attic delivery before our crew arrives.
- If the product needs to be returned for any reason a 15% restocking fee will be applied to the products. A $300.00 pick-up delivery fee will also apply.
- In our experience, 9’ sheets are the largest sheets that fit through access up and down stairways.
- Please remove the hand railing (if possible) as this allows for more room to maneuver the drywall sheets when carrying it down or up a flight of stairs.
- For the safety of our delivery personnel we require them to leave their boots on at all times, we recommend putting down a drop cloth or some cardboard to protect the areas that we will be walking on.